Before you send your iPhone or Android phone to ePelican.com, you’ll need to erase all of the data on your phone. We will always factory reset any device that we receive if you do forget this step, so you’ll never have to worry about exposing your personal information.
- Head to Settings > General
- Now scroll towards the bottom and tap Reset
- You’ll then want to select Erase All Content and Settings
- Go to the Settings It should be on the main homepage or under the apps section of the device.
- Within Settings, go to General
- Visit the Backup and reset menu
- Select Factory data reset
- Now select the Reset device button
Remember, once you complete this step you won’t be able to go back!
If you’d like to get in contact with us, please don’t hesitate to call our customer support line at 949-397-2955 or email us at support@ePelican.com