In order to expedite the payment for your device, we recommend that you follow the steps below:
- Deactivate your service
- Remove your SIM card and contact your carrier to terminate your contract or service.
- Turn off device tracking services like Find My iPhone
- Having “Find My iPhone” on will delay your payment as this feature will need to be removed.
- Save your existing data
- Back up your data so that when you don’t lose your pictures, text messages, videos, music, and other data you have on the phone.
- Erase all content and data
- Your phone must be wiped completely of all its data before we can purchase it back from you.
- Send just the device itself
- We do not purchase any accessory that is included with the device.
When you are packaging the device, be sure to include packing material like bubble wrap or newspapers to keep the phone secure during shipment. We include bubble wrap in our boxes that are sent to you.
If you’d like to get in contact with us, please don’t hesitate to call our customer support line at 949-397-2955 or email us at support@ePelican.com